WebServiceCenter is constantly looking for bright, talented, open-minded, and hard-working people. People that:
- Are highly motivated and convinced that they can make a difference
- Bring their initiative along and want to "make things happen"
- Are result-oriented. For them the words "let's get going", "let's try it out" are much more appropriate then "let's not be too hasty", "let's have a meeting and talk about it". They demand results, not activities. Lack of action is not tolerated
- Make mistakes, learn from them and get on with them
- Are easily motivated to try something new, experiment with the wildest ideas and ask questions
- Often question the conventional wisdom
Those who inspire to make a difference in technology field, need to bring alone good experience in:
- J2EE (JSP, JavaBeans, etc)
- Database technologies (SQL, JDBC, MySQL)
WebServiceCenter offers challenging projects, modern work atmosphere and competitive wages.
Type of employment may range from freelancing, internship, master thesis, student/summer job to result-based employment, expert network manager or even partner/co-owner.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to email us their application, containing:
- Recent resume
- Proof of relevant experience (list of projects, etc)
- Code snippets and documentation of previous projects (for those applying for technical position)
WebServiceCenter seeks to hire only the best. We conduct business following the spirit and the intent of the equal opportunity laws and we strive towards maintaining a diverse community. We encourage excellence at all levels of our organization.