WebServiceCenter is constantly looking for bright, talented, open-minded, and hard-working people. People that:
- Are highly motivated and convinced that they can make a difference
- Bring their initiative along and want to "make things happen"
- Are result-oriented. For them the words "let's get going", "let's try it out" are much more appropriate then "let's not be too hasty", "let's have a meeting and talk about it". They demand results, not activities. Lack of action is not tolerated
- Make mistakes, learn from them and get on with them
- Are easily motivated to try something new, experiment with the wildest ideas and ask questions
- Often question the conventional wisdom
Those who inspire to make a difference in technology field, need to bring alone good experience in:
- J2EE (JSP, JavaBeans, etc)
- Database technologies (SQL, JDBC, MySQL)
WebServiceCenter offers challenging projects, modern work atmosphere and competitive wages.
Type of employment may range from freelancing, internship, master thesis, student/summer job to result-based employment, expert network manager or even partner/co-owner.
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to email us their application, containing:
- Recent resume
- Proof of relevant experience (list of projects, etc)
- Code snippets and documentation of previous projects (for those applying for technical position)